Weezer have up a hilarious item in their webstore, an Onionesque parody of deluxe/PledgeMusic bundle versions of albums with bonus features. Check out the description below of the ‘ultimate bundle’ version of their upcoming white album.
*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM*
For $25,000 you’ll get everything in The Ultimate Bundle as well as:
- Take a Greyhound to the Galapagos with Rivers where you’ll stay only for a limited time
- Once you get to the islands, you’ll go bird watching to try and find the elusive White-cheeked pintail
- You’ll go on a catamaran ride to Charles Darwin Research Station
- Sing “the British are coming” with Rivers in the Galapagos but replace every lyric about “old king george” to “lonesome george”
- Enjoy your complimentary signed copy of the album and a pair of tickets to see the band on their summer tour with Panic! At The Disco
- Finally, you will be named King of the World for a day
** You have to pay for Rivers on top of paying the band $25,000
- Please note that is a pre-order item with a release date of 4/1/2016. The LP, CD, T-shirt, Hat, Crewneck Sweatshirt, & Frisbee will ship just before the release date of the album.
- You will receive a separate email for your digital download on the release date of the album (4/1/2016).
- You will be reached out to, by management, to get the sizing of your clothing and to work out the details of the trip!