We are excited to announce Ten Club is hosting a screening party at the House of Blues in Boston on Monday, September 3rd!
Pearl Jam’s video director, Blue Leach, will be screening the video and audio feed from Sunday night’s performance at Fenway Park in its entirety on the big screen. More info below on how to be part of this event.
WHO: Ten Club members active as of August 27, 2018 plus one guest. This event is All Ages.
WHAT: Screening of the full set from PJ’s September 2nd show in Boston at Fenway Park.
WHEN: Monday, September 3rd. Doors at 6:00. Screening at 8:00. Both you and your guest must be present at time of entry. No exceptions.
WHERE: House of Blues 15 Lansdowne St, Boston, MA 02215
WHY: Whether you are seeing PJ’s September 2nd show at Fenway Park for the first time, or reliving the moment, this is a rare opportunity to view the video / audio feed after the performance.
How to Attend:
A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to enter for a pair of Ten Club tickets to the screening. The ticket drawing opens today Tuesday, August 28th and closes on Thursday, August 30th at 10am Pacific.
Members active as of Monday, August 27th are eligible for this ticket drawing. New memberships purchased after August 27th are not considered eligible. Expired memberships that are renewed after that date are also not considered eligible.
Ten Club Tickets:
Ten Club tickets are will call only at the box office. You must provide photo ID in person to pick up your tickets. There is one main floor and 2 mezzanine levels at House of Blues Boston. These levels will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. All three levels will have a view of the big screen. The two mezzanine levels will have additional video screens to view the screening. Bars are located on all three levels. This event is all ages.
Disabled Access Tickets:
Members that require ADA access must enter this drawing online through the regular process detailed below. If your name is drawn on Thursday, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you require ADA access and we’ll make note.
Drawing Odds Tool:
Go here for info on the Odds feature.
Members entering a drawing will have a $1 authorization held on their cards. If selected during the drawing, this $1 authorization will become a final sale charge for admission for two. If not selected, the $1 authorization will be canceled and released back to your card.
How to enter the drawing step-by-step:
Go here for info on how to submit your drawing entry.
Ten Club Policies:
– Tickets are limited and not guaranteed.
– Tickets are priced per pair in US Dollars and include any fees.
– All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
– Two (2) ticket limit per show. No single tickets.
– Drawing results for this event are final. No name transfers.
– Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are will call at the box office only.
– You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.) to pick up your tickets. No exceptions.
– The Ten Club member whose account was used to enter the drawing must present their photo ID in person. No exceptions.
– Members may not purchase a pair of tickets with the intentions of giving both away or reselling a ticket pair. The fan club member whose name was drawn for the tickets is expected to attend. No exceptions.
– Attempting to resell your tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possibly loss of membership.
– When entering the drawing you will be required to check a box stating that you agree to the Ten Club ticket policy, which can be found here.
Public Sale Tickets:
This is a Ten Club exclusive event. No tickets will be made available to the public.
Follow the drawing on the ticket drawing page. This page will be updated in real time as the ticket drawing progresses. You can check the link below for immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at in the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit here for the Drawing Timeline.
Thanks and good luck!