Keith Richards Makes Disturbing John Lennon Revelation

10
771

The Rolling Stones played with The Beatles icon John Lennon at the Rock and Roll Circus show on December 11, 1968, and it wasn’t officially released in 1996. It was billed as The Rolling Stones’ show, but Keith Richards thought The Who ought to have been the top band after being unhappy with their performance. Richards’ daughter recently made a bold Ronnie Wood announcement.

Keith Richards said, “It was two days of total mayhem. And at the end, when it finished, we thought it was a bummer for a while, you know? We just thought it had been rushed too much, that we should have spent more time on it, and we should have…

It was only later on that we started to look at it and realise that it had more to it than just the actual performances and what was happening, that it was like a special event. That is, a unique bunch of people getting together and doing something they don’t usually do.”

John Lennon’s widow recently revealed what Keith Richards did for her. You can read the full retrospective at NME.

Keith Richards discussed a heart attack killing legendary musician Dr. John in a new Toronto Sun interview.

“I’m so sad — Mac Rebennack,” said Richards, using Dr. John’s real name.

“We often played together a few times, many years ago now. We always had a great time. He liked to have a great time and so do I.”

Richards recently reissued his 1988 solo album Talk is Cheap, partially recorded in Le Studio in Morin Heights, Que., to celebrate its 30th anniversary.

“That was great because that was mostly a Canadian piece of work,” he said. “I never expected to sort of see a 30-year-old record come out again. And they did a great job on it so I was very, very happy about it.”

Previous articleMotley Crue Reveal Embarrassing KISS Secret
Next articleRobert Plant Reveals What A-List Female Star Did To Him
Brett Buchanan
Brett previously hosted the BWR wrestling and MMA podcast, interviewing pro wrestling and MMA stars like Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Bruce Buffer, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, Edge, and DDP. After ending BWR, Brett opened GrungeReport.net in May 2009. The site changed its name to AlternativeNation.net in June 2013.  Brett ran Scott Weiland's social media accounts for his final 'Master Blaster' tour in fall 2015 and continued to run the accounts after Weiland's death until July 2016. On Alternative Nation, Brett controls all aspects of the website and reports the day to day news.  He has interviewed members of Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Imagine Dragons, Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Stone Temple Pilots, and The Smiths. Brett has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and on the Reelz Channel. You can reach Brett at contact @alternativenation.net